Training Program (Observership, Fee-Free)
- Observe clinical procedures
- Join conferences, rounds on patients and other activities here.
- Learn how to manage cases in perioperative period / diagnostic process.
* Please note that foreign fellows are not allowed to perform clinical procedures on human in our institution.
- You can observe the following procedures:
Chromoendoscopy, magnifying endoscopy, pit pattern (Kudo’s classification), Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), endocytoscopy, capsule enteroscopy, single balloon enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS(-FNA), open surgeries, and laparoscopic surgeries.
If you would like to focus on a specific field, the supervising doctor can design the program for you to some extent.
If you are interested in our program, please go to Application page and submit the necessary document.